Textile Design Team Leader
We are looking for a talented Designer with passion for their craft and the management skills to join and lead our young dynamic team.
This role requires:
- Competence in design software including Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to create repeat print metrage and panel prints – from concept through development and production.
- Understanding of digital textile printing – Experience with RIP software (i.e ErgoSoft, Onyx) would be ideal.
- Ability to re-colour existing prints, sampling and colour matching.
- Liaising with our clients, Sales and Customer service teams for custom design development and production.
- Competence to manage and prioritize the team’s workload, and supervise projects.
- Ability to define procedures for new activities.
- Strong interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Numeracy and English literacy, written and spoken, essential.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in and have experience in textiles and wall-covering fields.
This is a rare opportunity to be at the front end of what we see as a Digital Revolution in the furnishing industry and work with the latest state of the art equipment. This role will attract and satisfy a talented designer, aspiring to integrate their design talent with management.
Our studio is located in leafy Blakehurst, with both car & public transport options.
Please apply via SEEK.
No agencies please.